CNET How To CNET editors and users share the top tech 'how to' tips and tricks with advice for getting the most out of all your gadgets.
- Save Money on Your Home Internet by Applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program - CNETby Trey Paul on Luglio 7, 2022 at 1:00 pm
If you're eligible, the ACP could save you $30 a month on your home broadband expenses. Find out if you qualify.
- How to Survive a Heart Attack, According to Experts - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Luglio 7, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Knowing what to do if you or a loved one experience a heart attack can be life saving.
- Should You Put an Amazon Echo in Every Room of Your Home? Yes, Definitely - CNETby Dale Smith on Luglio 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Trust me, there are some unique advantages to keeping a houseful of Alexa devices.
- Make Your Window Air Conditioner Last Longer This Summer - CNETby Sean Jackson on Luglio 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Summer is here, and it's hot outside. Here's how to keep your window AC unit in optimal condition.
- Amazon Prime Video Channels: See Prime Day Deals and All the TV Channels You Can Add - CNETby David Katzmaier on Luglio 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Cut the cable cord and add TV channels through your Amazon Prime account instead. Here's everything to know.
- Change These Spotify Settings to Make Your Music Sound Great - CNETby Zachary McAuliffe on Luglio 7, 2022 at 11:00 am
Adjusting these Spotify settings can crank your listening experience up to 11.
- Want to Take a Screenshot on Your PC? Here's How - CNETby Matt Elliott on Luglio 7, 2022 at 11:00 am
Taking screen captures in Windows 10 and 11 is easy with a few keystrokes.
- The Roku App's Best Feature Is Also Its Least Well Known - CNETby Brian Rosenzweig on Luglio 7, 2022 at 11:00 am
Private listening lets you use headphones with your Roku TV or streamer, no wires required. Here's how to set it up.
- Will My iPhone Be Compatible With iOS 16? Here's What You Need to Know - CNETby Nelson Aguilar on Luglio 7, 2022 at 10:30 am
Not all iPhone models will support iOS 16 when it's released in the fall.
- TV Shopping? Consider buying a 2021 TV (and Save Money) - CNETby Geoffrey Morrison on Luglio 7, 2022 at 10:00 am
TVs don't often change much by year. Grabbing a 2021 TV will help you save money while getting similar picture quality and features to the 2022 models.
- Gas Rebate Checks: These States Are Offering Money Back to Drivers - CNETby Dan Avery on Luglio 7, 2022 at 9:00 am
Several states are offering cash payments to offset the cost of fueling up.
- Stop These Habits and You Just Might Sleep Through the Night - CNETby Caroline Roberts on Luglio 6, 2022 at 10:00 pm
From phone usage to drinking alcohol before bed, there could be several behaviors keeping you from a good night's sleep.
- Microsoft 365: How to Get Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Free - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Luglio 6, 2022 at 8:30 pm
You can get these classic Microsoft programs without spending a dime, as long as you stay online.
- Jan. 6 Committee Hearings Restart July 12: How to Watch - CNETby Oscar Gonzalez on Luglio 6, 2022 at 8:26 pm
More sessions and more witnesses are coming.
- Gas Tax Holiday: Has Your State Suspended Its Gas Tax? - CNETby Dan Avery on Luglio 6, 2022 at 8:24 pm
A half-dozen states have suspended their gas tax to help motorists weather rising fuel prices.
- New Amazon Prime Perk: How to Get Free Grubhub Plus Food Delivery for One Year - CNETby Kourtnee Jackson on Luglio 6, 2022 at 6:57 pm
For an entire year, get all the takeout you want, minus delivery fees.
- You Can Still Get 8 Free COVID Tests in the Mail From COVIDTests.gov. Here's How - CNETby Katie Teague on Luglio 6, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Here's how to order and then track your third round of free at-home COVID test kits from the federal government website.
- Yeah, Your Router Is in the Wrong Spot. Move It Now to Speed Up Your Wi-Fi - CNETby Taylor Martin on Luglio 6, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Want better Wi-Fi? Follow these five tips for finding the best place for your router.
- You Can Save $100 a Year Just By Unplugging These Appliances - CNETby Michelle Honeyager on Luglio 6, 2022 at 5:02 pm
Want to cut your high electric bill? Try unplugging these appliances when you aren't using them.
- Will Student Loan Payments Be Paused Again? - CNETby Marcos Cabello on Luglio 6, 2022 at 4:51 pm
The current repayment pause is set to expire Aug. 31, but another extension is a real possibility.
- The Key Fitness Metric More People Should Be Tracking - CNETby Mercey Livingston on Luglio 6, 2022 at 4:50 pm
Heart rate variability can offer key information about your health, stress, fitness level and more.
- Flight Status: What to Do if Your Flight Is Canceled or Delayed - CNETby Dan Avery on Luglio 6, 2022 at 4:25 pm
A pilot shortage and other obstacles have led to thousands of flights being late, or scratched altogether.
- Find Free Wi-Fi Anywhere You Go. Here's How - CNETby Ashlee Tilford on Luglio 6, 2022 at 4:00 pm
If you don't have internet at home, you still have options. Here's how to get online anywhere in the world.
- 8 Items You Might Not Be Able to Find in the Supermarket This Summer - CNETby Katie Teague on Luglio 6, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Supply chain issues, the war in Ukraine and even climate change have caused shortages of staples from popcorn and Sriracha to tampons and cat food.
- Stimulus Checks: These States Are Issuing Tax Rebates to Residents - CNETby Dan Avery on Luglio 6, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Virginia began sending out one-time rebates of $250 for individual filers and $500 for couples on July 1.