CNET How To CNET editors and users share the top tech 'how to' tips and tricks with advice for getting the most out of all your gadgets.
- Squid Game on Netflix: That ending explained and your burning questions answered - CNETby Gael Fashingbauer Cooper on Ottobre 18, 2021 at 12:07 am
Here's info about the ending, a possible second season, that creepy Red Light, Green Light doll and the oh-so-breakable candy shapes.
- No more headaches: 7 ways to magnify your iPhone, iPad or Mac screen - CNETby Shelby Brown on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 9:30 pm
This zoom magnification tool on iPhone and iPad means the end of squinting to read the small print on your device.
- Getting more spam text messages? How to avoid and report the latest schemes - CNETby Bridget Carey on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Spammers are sending fake messages on behalf of companies to steal your information. Here's what you should know.
- Succession season 3 premieres tonight: How to watch HBO's family feud - CNETby Richard Trenholm on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 8:05 pm
HBO's razor-sharp Emmy-winning drama returns with Alexander Skarsgard and Adrien Brody. Here's everything to know about the upcoming season.
- iOS 15: You can finally FaceTime between iPhone and Android. Here's how - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Non-Apple users can now kick the FaceTime FOMO and hop on calls with iPhone buddies who have iOS 15.
- Just bought an iPhone 13? This iOS 15 trick gives you more iCloud storage for free - CNETby Patrick Holland on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Apple's new iOS 15 feature gives your temporary iCloud space to transfer all the stuff from one iPhone to another for free.
- Windows 11: How to download Microsoft's latest OS right now with this workaround - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Are you still waiting on Microsoft's new OS to hit your computer? If so, Windows 11 Installation Assistant could be your shortcut.
- IRS child tax credit payment problems? Here are some solutions - CNETby Katie Teague on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Were you expecting to receive more money with October's check or didn't receive a payment at all? Here's what it could be.
- Furnace filter guide: How often you should replace your filter and more - CNETby Erin Gobler on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Your furnace filter does a lot to keep your furnace in good working condition.
- iOS 15: How to make sense of deleting and moving apps on your iPhone - CNETby Jason Cipriani on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Deleting apps from your iPhone takes a few extra steps. We'll explain.
- 5 best shoulder exercises for building muscle in your upper body - CNETby Amanda Capritto on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Build a bigger, stronger upper body with these tried-and-true shoulder exercises. All you need is a barbell.
- Everyday tips for making great drip coffee - CNETby Brian Bennett on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Brewing excellent coffee at home isn't impossible once you know how.
- What's with FedEx's photo ID rule to ship packages? Here's what we found out - CNETby Dashia Starr on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
You might notice signs in your local FedEx that require proof of identification to ship packages. We dug into what that's about.
- Get Microsoft Office for free: How to get Word, Excel, PowerPoint at no cost - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 11:30 am
Microsoft Word, Excel and more are available for free -- with a few caveats. Here's what to know.
- How to set up Windows Hello facial recognition on your laptop - CNETby Joshua Goldman on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
You can log into your Windows 10 or Windows 11 laptop by looking at your webcam -- if you have the right kind. Here's what you need to know and how to set it up.
- Need to check a car's safety rating? Here's how - Roadshowby Sean Szymkowski on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
Make sure you know how safe a car is before purchasing.
- Windows 11: All best features in Microsoft's new OS and how to use them - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 10:30 am
We think you'll love a few of Windows 11's new features, which include Android apps, Snap Layouts, Widgets and more.
- 3 methods to fix muffled dialogue, improve your TV's speech - CNETby Ty Pendlebury on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
You don't have to put up with incomprehensible dialogue. Here's how to boost your TV's vocal clarity.
- MacOS Monterey: How to tell if your computer is compatible with Apple's new OS - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
MacOS Monterey is coming soon. Here's a list of laptops and desktops compatible with Apple's latest operating system.
- 'This PC can't run Windows 11' error: How to fix the problem with TPM and Secure Boot - CNETby Rae Hodge on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
We found four ways to work around the pesky Windows 11 installation error. Here's how to solve the problem.
- Your MacBook webcam looks lousy in Zoom meetings. Try these tricks to fix it - CNETby Dan Ackerman on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 9:30 am
The best laptops can sometimes have mediocre cameras. Here's how to fix those flaws and look your best online.
- It's time to get your flu shot. What to know and how it could be different this year - CNETby Clifford Colby on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 9:15 am
COVID-19 has complicated the annual flu shot. Here's what to know now.
- NASCAR Playoffs 2021: How to watch the Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500 today without cable - CNETby Matt Elliott on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 9:00 am
You don't need cable TV to watch the racin' and rubbin' at the Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday for the first Round of 8 race.
- iPhone trade-in: Your best options for selling an old iPhone before buying a new one - CNETby Rick Broida on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 8:30 am
Ready to upgrade to a new iPhone? Trade in your old iPhone first. Here are the best places to sell your existing phone so you can afford a new one.
- You're paying way too much for cable TV. Here's exactly how to cut the cord in 2021 - CNETby David Katzmaier on Ottobre 17, 2021 at 8:00 am
It's easier than you think. Use our step-by-step guide to find the right TV streaming services and devices.