CNET How To CNET editors and users share the top tech 'how to' tips and tricks with advice for getting the most out of all your gadgets.
- Child and dependent care credit: Will you get $8,000 or $16,000 for child care expenses? - CNETby Katie Conner on Maggio 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Do you pay for your kid to attend day care, after-school programs or have a babysitter? If so, you could get thousands back from the new child care tax credit -- but you have to start this year.
- AAPI Heritage Month: What it is and what you can do - CNETby Laura Michelle Davis on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:46 pm
May is Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month. We'll tell you why it's important, where to learn more and how you can take part.
- Xbox Series X restock: Where we think you'll be able to find a console - CNETby Dave Johnson on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:20 pm
Keep an eye out for small Xbox Series X and S restocks this weekend.
- IRS owes millions in unclaimed tax refunds. You have 2 days to claim your money - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
By Monday, May 17, you want to check with the IRS if you qualify for some of the $1.3 billion in unclaimed 2017 income tax refunds.
- 2 reasons not to roll back from iOS 14.5 to iOS 14.4 (and 1 reason it’s impossible) - CNETby Jason Cipriani on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it's not easy or recommended.
- Own an Apple TV and an iPhone with Face ID? Try calibrating your TV right now - CNETby David Katzmaier on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
It's free and it can improve color accuracy. But how well does it work?
- When will the IRS send my income tax refund? How to track your money - CNETby Katie Conner on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Already filed your 2020 income tax return? Still haven't received your refund? We'll tell you how to use IRS tools to track its status.
- Best ways to upgrade your TV and home theater - CNETby Ty Pendlebury on Maggio 15, 2021 at 4:42 pm
Our top maintenance and upgrade tips, from free and easy to weekend projects.
- If your third stimulus check hasn't come, here's how to track your IRS payment status - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The IRS tracker tool can show you the most recent updates on your third stimulus payment. It can also show you messages that could flag a problem.
- Don't get rid of that IRS letter about your third stimulus check. Here's why - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
After your third stimulus payment, look out for a letter in the mail from the IRS with President Joe Biden's signature. We'll tell you why you should think twice before tossing it.
- When will the child tax credit payments start? Here's a timeline and what you should know - CNETby Katie Conner on Maggio 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
We'll explain how soon you should receive the 2021 child tax credit checks and how much you can expect to get.
- Lawn care 101: How to keep your lawn green and beautiful - CNETby Sean Jackson on Maggio 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Keep your lawn looking great year-round with our handy guide.
- BTUs: The most important air conditioner term you may be overlooking - CNETby Sean Jackson on Maggio 15, 2021 at 1:45 pm
Learn why British Thermal Units matter when you're shopping for a new AC unit.
- Info on 4th stimulus check: How you could receive another round of money in 2021 - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Is Washington planning to send one more check? That's the goal of a petition aimed at Congress. And the goal of some members of Congress, too. Here's what to know about the status of a fourth payment.
- Best tax software for 2021: TurboTax, H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt and more compared - CNETby CNET staff on Maggio 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Taxes are due on Monday. Here's everything you need to get your taxes done right.
- The best butt exercises for strong and toned glutes - CNETby Amanda Capritto on Maggio 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Build a bigger butt with these great glute moves.
- Do I really need to use a VPN on my phone? Yes, and it only takes 10 minutes to set up - CNETby Rae Hodge on Maggio 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Sorry, but you probably shouldn't be using public Wi-Fi on your iPhone or Android device without a VPN.
- 6 Google Maps tricks you'll need when traveling this summer - CNETby Katie Conner on Maggio 15, 2021 at 12:15 pm
Don't get lost on your road trip. Follow these Google Maps tips now.
- Marvel's Eternals explained: Everything we know about the MCU Phase 4 movie - CNETby Sean Keane on Maggio 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
A sizzle reel gives us our first footage ahead of the 25th Marvel Cinematic Universe movie's November release.
- How to negotiate with your internet service provider - CNETby Trey Paul on Maggio 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Not happy with your internet bill? Here's what you can do to try to get more for your money.
- A new party for anti-Trump Republicans: Here's what we know so far - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 11:15 am
Frustrated by the GOP's direction, a group of Republicans are creating a new movement.
- Windows 10 update is coming: Make sure you know these top features first - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Maggio 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
Learn Windows 10 tips and tricks like taking a screenshot, setting up taskbar shortcuts and saving battery on your PC before the May 2021 update is released.
- Don't download that app! Check for these 3 red flags first - CNETby Shelby Brown on Maggio 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
Don't tap 'install' until you read the terms of service. Here's what to look out for.
- Krispy Kreme's free vaccine doughnut is still happening. Here's how to get one this weekend - CNETby Eli Blumenthal on Maggio 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
Your reward for good public health citizenship is a free Krispy Kreme doughnut -- every single day of 2021. Dough-not wait to get your COVID-19 vaccine.
- Child tax credit 2021 income limit and other eligibility rules - CNETby Katie Conner on Maggio 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
How do you qualify for the 2021 child tax credit? Here's what to know before the IRS starts sending out payments in July.