CNET The latest tech news, product reviews, videos, and how tos from CNET.
- When, how and why you have to return stimulus money to the IRS - CNETby Katie Conner on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
If any of the following situations apply to you, these are the steps you can take to return your stimulus payment.
- Apple ProRaw can transform your iPhone 12 photography. Here's how - CNETby Andrew Hoyle on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
As a professional photographer, I'm all-in on ProRaw.
- Why is your Wi-Fi slow? Here are two reasons, and how to fix them - CNETby David Priest on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
Your internet connection is more important than ever these days. Here's how to fix slow speeds.
- 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L vs. Land Rover Discovery: 3-row battle for dominance video - Roadshowby Emme Hall on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
Jeep has finally given us a three-row Grand Cherokee. Can it best the ever-popular Disco?
- 2021 BMW X5 xDrive45e: Same looks, different heart - Roadshowby Emme Hall on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
BMW's plug-in hybrid SUV gets more power and more range for 2021.
- Best coffee maker for 2021: Bonavita, Oxo, Ninja, Bunn and more - CNETby Brian Bennett on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
We put many of today's top coffee makers to the test learn which is best. On the list are models from Bonavita, Ninja, Oxo, Technivorm, KitchenAid and others.
- Galaxy S21: Samsung copies Apple again, and both Android and iPhone fans suffer - CNETby Eli Blumenthal on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
Commentary: Samsung dropping a few features makes sense, but there would be real courage in keeping at least some of them.
- Stimulus money, not your tax refund, is the main reason to file as early as possible this year - CNETby Dale Smith on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 8:00 am
The sooner your file your tax return, the sooner you could potentially get a new stimulus check and speed up delivery on any missing money you should've received from the first or second payments.
- Galaxy S21 vs. Galaxy S20: Digging into price, features and more - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 8:00 am
The Samsung Galaxy S21 hits stores this month. Here's how it stacks up against the Galaxy S20, including camera features and other specs.
- My AirPods 3 wishlist: Everything I hope Apple changes this year - CNETby Scott Stein on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 7:00 am
Commentary: Apple's little AirPods could see another update this year. There's still room for improvement.
- Next stimulus check calculator: See if you'd get the full $1,400, less or more - CNETby Jessica Dolcourt on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 6:00 am
President Joe Biden has proposed a new stimulus payment that's more than twice the second. But figuring out your household's share could depend on a lot of factors.
- UFC 257 Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier: Start time, how to watch and full fight card - CNETby Mark Serrels on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 4:19 am
Everything you need to know about McGregor's return at UFC 257.
- SSDI and SSI: What to know about stimulus check eligibility, catch-up payments, more - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
If you're an SSDI or SSI recipient, there's plenty to know about the second stimulus check, including what to do if your first or second check never arrived. We've got the details.
- Is it time to report your no-show stimulus check to the IRS? How and when to do it - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 2:06 am
If you haven't received your first or second stimulus checks, or there was an error with your payment, you can track your money, file for missing money or contact the IRS. We'll tell you how to do it.
- Best coolers of 2021: Cabela, Igloo, Yeti, Coleman and more - CNETby Ry Crist on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 1:15 am
Spring is coming -- and if you want frosty drinks on hand for outdoor gatherings, you'll need a reliable cooler to hold the cold. Here are our top picks.
- How to watch SpaceX launch over 100 satellites on a Falcon 9 rocket tomorrow - CNETby Eric Mack on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 1:07 am
Elon Musk's space company could send a swarm of satellites to orbit in a single go this weekend.
- Argo gives its self-driving vehicle hardware a big upgrade - Roadshowby Kyle Hyatt on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 1:02 am
Argo has improved the cameras, radar and lidar and even added microphones to its Ford Escape test vehicles.
- 2021 Porsche Panamera pricing is here, so gird your wallet - Roadshowby Kyle Hyatt on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 12:55 am
It's about what you'd expect, with a difference of over $100,000 between the base and the most expensive trims.
- Second stimulus checks and child support: Some parents can get $600 each per dependent - CNETby Dale Smith on Gennaio 23, 2021 at 12:40 am
For both the first and second stimulus bills, some parents received duplicate payments for the same dependent child, although the rules were slightly different.
- Bill Gates shares photo of his coronavirus vaccine, says 'I feel great' - CNETby Gael Fashingbauer Cooper on Gennaio 22, 2021 at 11:26 pm
The Microsoft co-founder and longtime vaccine advocate thanked those who helped get the shots into arms.
- Louis Vuitton cityscape jackets dress you up in 3D urban architecture - CNETby Leslie Katz on Gennaio 22, 2021 at 11:07 pm
You probably can't visit Paris right now, but that doesn't mean you can't wear its landmarks.
- Impeaching Trump: The Senate will receive the article of impeachment Monday. What next? - CNETby Corinne Reichert on Gennaio 22, 2021 at 10:51 pm
The House voted to impeach Trump, so when does the Senate vote? Here's what's happening and what could happen with the impeachment trial of the former president.
- Best cheap VPN for 2021 - CNETby Rae Hodge on Gennaio 22, 2021 at 10:50 pm
Online privacy while working from home doesn't have to cost a fortune. Protect your online life with a cheap VPN service.
- Get this stainless-steel hands-free soap dispenser for $14 - CNETby Dave Johnson on Gennaio 22, 2021 at 10:32 pm
There's still a pandemic out there. An infrared sensor keeps the dispenser clean as a whistle.
- Does the IRS owe you stimulus check money? This is what you have to know - CNETby Alison DeNisco Rayome on Gennaio 22, 2021 at 10:28 pm
During tax season 2020, you can file for any missing stimulus check payment you're owed using the IRS' Recovery Rebate Credit, but it isn't simple. Here's how it works.