CNET The latest tech news, product reviews, videos, and how tos from CNET.
- Child and dependent care credit: Will you get $8,000 or $16,000 for child care expenses? - CNETby Katie Conner on Maggio 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Do you pay for your kid to attend day care, after-school programs or have a babysitter? If so, you could get thousands back from the new child care tax credit -- but you have to start this year.
- The Woman in the Window review: Disappointing Netflix thriller loses the plot - CNETby Jennifer Bisset on Maggio 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Amy Adams stars in a shallow psychological thriller that doesn't live up to its promise.
- Twitter to call subscription service Twitter Blue, charge $2.99 a month, report says - CNETby Edward Moyer on Maggio 15, 2021 at 7:58 pm
The tiered service will also let you make collections of fave tweets, so you can find them when you want to, says tipster Jane Manchun Wong.
- Preakness Stakes 2021: Post time, TV schedule, how to watch horse racing without cable - CNETby Matt Elliott on Maggio 15, 2021 at 7:30 pm
You don't need cable to watch the second leg of the Triple Crown today on NBC.
- Best kids electric cars for 2021 - Roadshowby Roadshow staff on Maggio 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
If you're a mere mortal like us, then these plastic-fantastic supercars are as close as you or your kids are likely to get to the real thing.
- Best car insurance for teens and young drivers in 2021 - Roadshowby Roadshow staff on Maggio 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Find the best car insurance rates and deals for new and young drivers. Affordable insurance policies are available for good students, and also for teens who've had accidents.
- AAPI Heritage Month: What it is and what you can do - CNETby Laura Michelle Davis on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:46 pm
May is Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month. We'll tell you why it's important, where to learn more and how you can take part.
- Xbox Series X restock: Where we think you'll be able to find a console - CNETby Dave Johnson on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:20 pm
Keep an eye out for small Xbox Series X and S restocks this weekend.
- IRS owes millions in unclaimed tax refunds. You have 2 days to claim your money - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
By Monday, May 17, you want to check with the IRS if you qualify for some of the $1.3 billion in unclaimed 2017 income tax refunds.
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition remasters your 2007 gaming nostalgia magnificently - CNETby Sean Keane on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Commentary: The remastered trilogy collection simultaneously makes you wistful for a bygone era of video games and gets you hyped for the beloved sci-fi series' future.
- PS5 restock update: How to find a PlayStation 5 at Walmart, Amazon and other retailers - CNETby Dave Johnson on Maggio 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Another busy week for restocks. What stores will have some PS5s next week?
- Pink iPhone 13 rumor might not be so far-fetched after all - CNETby Karisa Langlo on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:53 pm
A dubious photo of an apparent pink iPhone 13 made the rounds on Twitter recently and, actually, this rumor could come true.
- 2 reasons not to roll back from iOS 14.5 to iOS 14.4 (and 1 reason it’s impossible) - CNETby Jason Cipriani on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it's not easy or recommended.
- Own an Apple TV and an iPhone with Face ID? Try calibrating your TV right now - CNETby David Katzmaier on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
It's free and it can improve color accuracy. But how well does it work?
- When will the IRS send my income tax refund? How to track your money - CNETby Katie Conner on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Already filed your 2020 income tax return? Still haven't received your refund? We'll tell you how to use IRS tools to track its status.
- When is the best time to buy a new TV? Here's how to get a good deal - CNETby Geoffrey Morrison on Maggio 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
If you don't need a new TV right now, holding off a few months could save you hundreds of dollars.
- Best ways to upgrade your TV and home theater - CNETby Ty Pendlebury on Maggio 15, 2021 at 4:42 pm
Our top maintenance and upgrade tips, from free and easy to weekend projects.
- Pipeline hack update: Colonial reopens across the map, ransomware payment - CNETby Andrew Morse on Maggio 15, 2021 at 4:09 pm
The major East Coast pipeline is again serving all of its markets.
- Best pillow top mattresses for 2021 - CNETby McKenzie Dillon on Maggio 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
A pillow top mattress gives the support of an innerspring bed with the comfort of a thick, soft cushion. Here are the best ones you can buy.
- Mass Effect director hopes Legendary Edition changes your feelings about the infamous ending - CNETby Sean Keane on Maggio 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Project director Mac Walters and character and environment director Kevin Meek talk about the trilogy conclusion that broke the internet back in 2012 and the possibility of multiplayer making a return.
- If your third stimulus check hasn't come, here's how to track your IRS payment status - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The IRS tracker tool can show you the most recent updates on your third stimulus payment. It can also show you messages that could flag a problem.
- It's always a starry, starry night with this $24 Tomshine Star Night Light Projector - CNETby Dave Johnson on Maggio 15, 2021 at 3:06 pm
Save 30% on a projector that can shine 10 colored light patterns on your walls and ceiling.
- NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2021: First-round matchups, how to watch today without cable - CNETby Matt Elliott on Maggio 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
It's the best time of year for hockey fans.
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: The biggest deals we expect to see this year - CNETby Russell Holly on Maggio 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Prime Day is coming, so maybe don't buy any of these things just yet.
- Don't get rid of that IRS letter about your third stimulus check. Here's why - CNETby Clifford Colby on Maggio 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
After your third stimulus payment, look out for a letter in the mail from the IRS with President Joe Biden's signature. We'll tell you why you should think twice before tossing it.